Flora Upper Secondary School offers education and training in seven different courses in both general and vocational studies. Below you can read in short about these courses, our school and how to find out more.
Flora Upper Secondary School at a glance:
- 530 students.
- 75 teachers - 25 support staff.
- Located at the coast in the westernmost city in Norway.
- Our vision is: Learning, inspiration and well-beeing.
Florø at a glance
- Florø is the administrative centre of Flora district.
- Has approx 11,000 inhabitants.
- Celebrated its 150 year aniversary in 2010.
- Offshore oil industry, fisheries and aquaculture are some of the largest industries in the region.
- Has a spectacular nature with lots of activities from the ocean through a myriad of islands to fjords, mountains and glaciers.
Courses at Flora Upper Secondary School:
- General studies (specialization in science, languages or social studies)
- General studies with specialization in sports
- Sales and service studies
- Electronic skills studies
- Health and social subjects
- Technical and industrial production
- Building and construction
If you want to apply or just want to have more information... .Please get in touch with us if you need more information: email. email@example.com or call +47 577 57 900 .
You might also try your luck using Google Translator to get all the content on this page in English (but be aware that errors will occur during translation).